OFFROAD SEGWAY TOURS
Experience Horseshoe Valley like never before as you glide along scenic forest trails on a Segway x2. Start with a lesson on how to use a Segway followed by a trek through the trails!
1 hour Experience (includes Tour and Training)
$69 plus tax per person (10% discount for guests staying at Resort Hotel)
DATES/TIMES:Opening mid-June 2015.
To reserve, contact us at:
Telephone: (705) 835-2790 ext. 1734.
1101 Horseshoe Valley Road
Barrie, Ontario, L4M 4Y8
Located in the Main Chalet Building
For MAP & DIRECTIONS, click HERE
Check us out on Youtube:Segway Offroad Tour Video
Reservations, Cancellations, & Late Policy
To ensure the highest quality experience, we require reservations. When you reserve a tour, we schedule our highly trained guides and support staff to make your Segway tour is as amazing as possible. For this reason, we require a minimum of 48 hours notice for cancellations and rescheduling of tours (except in the case of poor weather). If you fail to meet your appointment, we still incur the same expenses and may have turned others away. Therefore, those guests who fail to show for a reservation or cancel without proper notice will be charged the full tour price for the reserved spaces. In order to ensure the best experience for all of our guests, we recommend that guests arrive at least 5-10 minutes prior to the tour start time. If you arrive late, we may be forced to start the tour without you. If this is the case, we reserve the right to charge you, with or without doing the tour. We can reschedule you at another available day and time, if space is available. This is to ensure those that do arrive on time can start their experience as planned, and secondly, to ensure that any other bookings that day will be able to start on time as well.
We run tours in light rain; the Segway is just as waterproof as any other vehicle. We will not run tours in hazardous storms with severe thunder and lightening, heavy rain, or snow storms. Trail conditions can be affected by the weather, please call first if you are uncertain about the weather or trail conditions. We will call only if we are certain your tour will not run, in which case you will not be charged (please provide us with a phone number we can reach you at on the day of the tour). Frequently, thunder storms blow over quickly and we are able to depart a few minutes after the scheduled time.
- The Segway PT is designed to be used by a wide range of people. However, the rider must be at least 12 years of age and weigh between 100 and 280 pounds. For safety, pregnant women are not allowed to participate. Other restrictions may apply.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- The rider must be physically able to climb and descend stairs without assistance or use of a handrail, and stand for the duration of the tour.
- Each rider must sign a waiver before the tour (if under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign on their behalf). Click here for the tour waiver.
- Each rider is responsible to follow the rules and guide at all times - we reserve the right to cancel or discontinue a tour if the rider acts irresponsibly, puts themselves or others in danger, or rides carelessly
Policies subject to change at anytime. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.